1. Planning for the Fieldwork Assessment
To create an action plan and route for the fieldwork and consider how we can use persuasive writing, photography and other sources in our projects
1. Download, read and complete the activities on the Lesson PowerPoint.
2. Use this PowerPoint on interpreting old photos to help when collecting sources.
3. Download these assessment instructions and mark scheme to follow for your project.
4. Complete this action plan in your groups to think about the information you need.
5. Check out this awesome travel guide for Hong Kong's outlying islands. Think about the features they have used that you could follow.
6. Check out another great example of a travel guide.
7. Read these excellent tips for taking great photographs on the fieldtrip.
8. A short webpage about the types of photographs you could take.
9. An interesting website on the industrial history of Peng Chau.