1. Using Your Fieldwork Data
1. Download and read the mark criteria for the final assessment. This is what you will have to do to get top marks!
2. Check out this example of an awesome travel guide. You need to produce something like this!
3. In groups, select your ten best photos of attractions. Group the attractions according to their type i.e. geographic, historical, cultural.
4. Now locate the attractions on your maps of Peng Chau and mark where they are.
5. Download this planning document. You may like to share it as a google doc with your group members. Put your ten best photographs into the table. Next, annotate each photograph to show the key features. Look at this help guide to help you do this.
6. Write a description for each attraction. Aim to write 50-100 words per attraction. Download this worksheet to help you describe each attraction. Answer the same questions for each attraction.
7. Write an introductory section for your travel guide. Summarise the main reasons to go to Peng Chau and directions on how to get there. Read this help guide for the professionals!
8. Collect all your questionnaire answers from your interviews with the public. How did people say the island had changed? Make a list of all the ways the island has changed from your interviews. Try to group the reasons according to different types of change i.e. environmental, economic, social, technological
9. Research some websites and books to find out more information about how Peng Chau has changed. Begin with this website.
10. Finish writing the section on how Peng Chau has changed over time. Include all the information from your research and questionnaires.